tarot card

Source : Yahoo AnswersQuestion : Where can I buy tarot cards in the Houston Area?

I live in the Houston Area and I’m looking for places to buy tarot cards. Any help?

Answer by lynn D
Best place to find Tarot Cards in any area is at a New Age or Metaphysical book store and gift shop. Have never seen one yet that does not carry them. I am sure you can also purchase them online.

Source : Yahoo AnswersQuestion : Why does it seem that women are the only tarot card readers that are taken seriously these days?

Everywhere I go I see tarot card readers that are women. They look and act like Sylvia Browne and make tarot card readings appear to be some sort of supernatural, magical art that has nothing to do with psychology or symbolic interpretation. I always wondered what would’ve happened if I tried opening up a tarot card reading place as a man. Would the customers take me seriously because I’m not a woman that acts like a phony hot line psychic? What do you think?

Answer by Yes I am a Atheist
PROOF OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!

Answer by Dan
I think the question should be “Why does anyone take tarot card readers seriously”.

Answer by How Would I Know
If it makes you feel bettter.. not many people take women tarot card readers seriously either. Mostly because there aren’t all that many people stupid enough to fall for it.

Answer by numbnuts222
They are not women, they are trannies.

Answer by Michelle
If it is any consolation, I would not take you seriously as a tarot card reader even if you were a woman. I don’t take any of them seriously.

~Skeptic, former new ager

Answer by Shay
There’s a group of people who follow tarot card readers:

People who are very spiritual and intelligent: ~25%
People who are not spiritual but very intelligent: ~10%
People who are very spiritual and not very intelligent: ~65%

So, you need to appeal to the ones that run solely off of emotion, the 65%. The remaining 35% will probably sigh and walk out. These are just rough statistics based on the people in my town, your town may be different. If you want to do the Tarot readings, go for it.

Answer by Sarrafzedehkhoee
Well, book readers are taken even more seriously. Heck, even newspaper readers are taken more seriously.

Written by Ashnadel

About Me:
————-
I’ve always ‘seen’ things that people would say are psychic and paranormal – and as a child, I had predictive dreams of ‘things to come’. Being that age, I was growing and playing but being a kid, I never really questioned this too much. Not until I got to about fourteen, when for some reason, I became very aware of it all and began to question. It was then that I suddenly started to realize that not everyone was having these dreams. Or that no-one else had their own ‘Cosmic Teachers’ who would come along, dressed in white and teach me.

I am not as anyone here, you can try by yourself, I am an expert in a different way, holding in my hand the secret of your life, I am from Land of the Pharaohs, I am Egyptian, we going to see together what is going on with you in your life, let’s start our journey into your deep inner and search into your Past, Present, and your near Future, only, for your own highest good. I used many tarot cards, I know lots of spreads, I hold lots of secrets, I can contact with your inner angels, to bring you your best thing for yourself and for your life.

Since being here on Oranum I have already been able to give guidance and spread the healing seeds of positivism, which I am a great believer of. Happiness is achievable for all of us if we learn how to ask for it.

You are at the right pace if you need to talk to someone about your worries and dilemmas, if you are you having self-esteem issues, and feel low on energy.

Do not look further and PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME!